What will Holiday Golightly do for me, you ask?
Well, let us tell you. We will:
- Recommend and book fantastically unique trip experiences that fit your group's interests and match your style
- Trips include stylish accommodations at various budget levels (except for the gross, roadside motel level – no slumming on your vacations, Girls – you're worth more than that); unique group activities and advice on great restaurants, shopping neighborhoods, spas, etc... And we're no slouches, we've been doing this on our own for YEARS!
- We offer a variety of themes to match your group's situation: bachelorette parties, birthdays, shopping escapes, adventure trips, cooking classes, wine tastings (Hooray – WINE!) ... or even "weekends in" for pure Girl Time in pajamas with a bunch of romantic comedies, games, bags of chips, chocolate and bottles of wine (we do Lazy like nobody's business)
- Optional concierge services to help you book other services and activities
- Provide group travel planning coordination tools on the website – including calendar coordination (you know you need it), private discussion boards (although, remember, secrets don't make friends), and payment allocation tools – all tools you can use to help plan your trip even if we don't book it for you
- Share reviews and recommendations from Girls like you (if you're one of those people who insists that "girls" is an offensive term, you'll need to work on getting over that. We've taken the word back!)
- Publish advice, ideas, great trip stories (both successes and notsuchsuccesses, because those are usually pretty funny), etiquette and other riveting content about, you know, the Important Stuff like travel, shopping, and pop culture. Do you really want to read about politics during your Playtime?
- Sell gifts and supplies for special occasions (bachelorette parties, birthdays... you know what "special occasions" means)