Content tagged with: las vegas
The 7 Deadly Sins are also known as the Capital Vices, and where are you most likely to find an overdose of vices? Sin City. Since "whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", we'll set you up to indulge in any and/or all 7.
Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. We've got you covered.
Lust - Strap on those stilettos for your choice of burlesque show, Thunder From Down Under (all male revue), or Pole dance class (You may want to take the stilettos off for this. Or not?).
Gluttony - The diet starts when you get home. Vegas is host to some of the top restaurants in the world, and now is not the time to order a salad and water.
Greed - Sidle up to the blackjack table (okay, or the nickel slots), and summon your inner-Gordon Gecko. Greed is good!
Sloth - Loll about like the ancient Romans, and demand that someone peel you a grape! Steam, sauna, massage, facial; luxuriate while recovering/preparing for your night of debauchery.
Wrath - to be honest wrath belongs only in the gym. So workout your stress and anger at the hotel’s fitness center with a kickboxing class.
Envy - Incur it when slipping past the velvet ropes. Your names are definitely on the list.
Pride - Take a little pride in your appearance, and adorn yourself with new rags and baubles on your shopping tour.
The Vegas - 7 Deadly Sins Getaway includes:
- Hotel accommodation
- Round-trip transportation between airport/hotel
- Show tickets
- Reservations at restaurant of your choice
- The Official Holiday Golightly Guide to Vegas
(For all other Optional activities on this Girlfriend Getaway, please click the "Activities" tab. Optional activities may be substituted for "included" activities - prices may vary.)
Upon arrival at McCarran airport you will be picked up and taken to your fabulous hotel. We recommend lounging around in your fluffy hotel robes (we love robes!), and catching up with each other, until it's time to dress for dinner. Dinner reservations will be made for you and your girls, so all you'll need to do is show up! Apres-dinner plans are optional, but we are happy to make concierge reservations at one of the dance clubs for you. Play some of the nickel-slots on your way back to your room before you tuck in for the night. The next day can be a combination of lounging by the pool, shopping, and spa treatments, just make sure to take a power-nap before dinner. Dinner, then a phenomenal Vegas show (of your choice), then...who knows? On your final day you'll be picked up at the hotel and taken directly to confession. OOPS, sorry, you'll actually be taken back to the airport.
Holiday Golightly does not "do" air. Booking flights is an impossible, thankless task, and we are all about being thanked. We recommend Kayak.com, and the destination airport code is LAS. You're welcome!
What happens in Vegas...well, you know how that goes. And the whole "sworn to secrecy" thing includes shopping.
"Shop till you drop in a world-class shopping destination. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas and Saks Fifth Avenue Las Vegas have joined to combine the luxury of Four Seasons with an exclusive shopping excursion at Saks Fifth Avenue."
* Luxurious accommodations
* American breakfast at Verandah restaurant
* In-room cocktail prepared by our Martini Butler
* A welcome shopping kit from Saks Fifth Avenue
* A Saks Fifth Avenue card for US$50 off any US$200 purchase
* Make-up consultation with a Saks Fifth Avenue beauty specialist
* Private consultation with a Saks Fifth Avenue personal shopper
* Complimentary gift wrap and Hotel delivery for your purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue
* “Treat your feet” foot massage at the Spa at Four Seasons
May 14, 2008 - June 07, 2008
June 09, 2008 - November 02, 2008
November 03, 2008 - December 27, 2008
To book, call the hotel reservations department at 1 (877) 632-5000.
Make the bachelorette bash an entire weekend to remember. Take the group to Vegas. Is there really a better excuse to go to Vegas? I mean, other than the shotgun wedding?
Top 10 Reasons To Have The Bachelorette Party In Vegas:
1) The slogan, obviously. "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas" is probably the smartest marketing campaign ever. Let the bride-to-be take advantage of it.
2) The gambling - it's everywhere. And if everyone is lucky enough, you can win back the cost of that hideous bridesmaid dress that you'll only wear once!
3) The restaurants - with the variety of cuisine available here, you will be punished if you return home with an Olive Garden t-shirt.
4) The shows - whether you want the most water-tacular (it's a word) Cirque-du-Soleil magnificence of "O", or you're just dying to see Celine gorilla-pounding on that skinny little chest of hers, Vegas is the place for shows.
5) The drinks - fancy, fruity and some martinis come in industrial-sized "martini bowls".
6) The dance clubs - "We never go dancing anymore!" Is a common whine uttered throughout our generation. If you're going to go dancing, go dancing! Vegas has hundreds, of dance clubs from the numbing thump of the techno-rave-ish spot, to more grown-up options, where you can actually sing along to the dance tunes. Loudly, while swinging your martini in the air.
7) The swimming pool scene - They are everywhere, and very glamorous, with waterfalls and multiple pools and everything. Cannonball!
8) The shopping - Caesar's Palace Forum has everything from Agent Provacateur (lingerie) to Vosges (chocolate). This might be an entire weekend experience in and of itself.
9) The spas - Ahhhh.
10) The heat - It makes us do crazy things. Bachelorette parties need crazy things.
Remember to take a lot of photos. Blackmail can score you some great shoes!
- airplane travel
- austin weekend
- awards show
- bachelorette trends
- bachelorette weekend
- bouder, co
- bridal insanity
- bride gift ideas
- bridesmaid essentials
- britney spears
- cabo san lucas
- cameron mathison
- celebrities in airports
- celebrity fashion
- chicago weekend
- colorado getaway
- cowgirl weekend
- dining with girlfriends
- divvy it up
- food & wine
- friday men
- girlfriend getaway
- girlfriend weekend
- girls beach trip
- girls brunch
- girls gone fabulous
- girls night
- girls weekend
- golden globes
- guilty pleasure
- john krasinski
- katie holmes
- las vegas
- marthas vineyard
- new york
- new york weekend
- packing dilema
- san francisco weekend
- sex and the city
- ski package
- ski weekend
- spa getaway
- stacy london
- surf camp
- travel fashion
- travel to italy
- travel to tuscany and umbria
- valentines day for girls
- valentines day for singles
- wedding wear
- weekend activities
- weight loss
- what not to wear
- wine event
- winery weekend
- winter blahs