Content tagged with: wine event
We know you'll be complimenting your dinner this evening with a Cinco deMayo Margarita, but put this on your calendar for May 14.
Grab your girlfriends - GENTLY! - and enjoy a sampling of all things good for you.
Wait! We promise it's still fun! It's both good for you AND fun! Like Flintstones chewable vitamins.
It's a mini Girlfriend Getaway of sorts, in that it's only one night. And we know you're familiar with one-nighters...no judgment.
Ever wondered what EFT, hypnotherapy, life coaching or aromatherapy could do for you? Are you currently wondering what EFT even is?
Come speed-date the experts. We know you're also familiar with speed-dating.
Location: Seattle - if you're in the area, come join us! If you're not, sad frownie face, we'll miss you.
Date: May 14, 2008 - that's right, you still have time to plan your outfit.
Place: Sole Repair Shop - as much as we'd like to think this is a shoe store, it's not. It's just a really cool loft space at 1001 East Pike - Seattle, Washington 98122 (The Shop is located behind Quinn’s restaurant on 10th Ave.—Look for an event sign on the white door. There’s no address on the door. It's that cool. )
Once inside, you will move from station-to-station in small groups, enjoying mini-experiences from a variety of wellness providers. See what they actually do, and have all your questions answered. Possibly even the "Why are we here?" question, depending on how much wine you have.
Find out more about:
*Thanks, also, to CRAVE for the extra support! They're like a great jog-bra!
6:30 p.m. Unwind, mix & mingle
7-9 p.m. Event
Free admission (we LOVE free), cash wine bar (meh, we usually have to pay for wine, so this is okay).
Do us a favor. Pretty please?
RSVP here so we know how many people to expect. If we think there are more people coming, there will be more wine available. We'd really love to see you!
Click HERE and RSVP at the top of the page.
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Winery.
Girlfriend getaways practically beg for winery season, which really has no boundaries. It can be a year-round thing if you consider New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, etc.
Top 10 Things To Pack For a Winery Weekend Girlfriend Getaway:
1) Water bottle - wine-tasting dehydrates you. You'll also need it to rinse, after drinking red wine, so your teeth don't acquire that bluish tint.
2) Camera - you will want photos of you and your friends. Particularly if they forget to rinse after the red wine.
3) Sunblock - bluish teeth and tomato-red skin may sound patriotic, but they really don't look good.
4) Sunglasses - after the third winery, your eye makeup will be smudged beyond repair. Just put the sunglasses on.
5) Any burgundy-colored clothing you own - one of your friends is probably accident-prone.
6) Tide stick - in case you forgot to bring burgundy-colored clothing.
7) Earplugs - another one of your friends probably snores when she's drunk.
8) Advil - for the next day.
9) CD full of chick music (Christina Aguilera, Pink, Faith Hill, etc) - when your girlfriends drink wine, they want to sing. Loudly.
10) Did we say Earplugs?
Calling all Vine Vixens! This is your last opportunity to reserve your space for Kestrel Vintners' Harvest Party, Winemaker's Dinner, Luncheon and 'Day in the Vineyard'.
Saturday - Sunday, September 20-21
285.00 per person - all inclusive - or
80.00 per person - Winemaker's Dinner Only
30.00 per person - Luncheon and 'Day in the Vineyard' Only
To reserve your space, call Leah at 509-786-2675.
For full details click HERE.
- airplane travel
- austin weekend
- awards show
- bachelorette trends
- bachelorette weekend
- bouder, co
- bridal insanity
- bride gift ideas
- bridesmaid essentials
- britney spears
- cabo san lucas
- cameron mathison
- celebrities in airports
- celebrity fashion
- chicago weekend
- colorado getaway
- cowgirl weekend
- dining with girlfriends
- divvy it up
- food & wine
- friday men
- girlfriend getaway
- girlfriend weekend
- girls beach trip
- girls brunch
- girls gone fabulous
- girls night
- girls weekend
- golden globes
- guilty pleasure
- john krasinski
- katie holmes
- las vegas
- marthas vineyard
- new york
- new york weekend
- packing dilema
- san francisco weekend
- sex and the city
- ski package
- ski weekend
- spa getaway
- stacy london
- surf camp
- travel fashion
- travel to italy
- travel to tuscany and umbria
- valentines day for girls
- valentines day for singles
- wedding wear
- weekend activities
- weight loss
- what not to wear
- wine event
- winery weekend
- winter blahs